Monday, June 28

moving to phase 2...

Well, it seems that I'm not going to loose any more weight on phase 1. I weighed in this morning...137.5lbs, the same as the last 4 days. I think it's a little disappointing that I didn't loose more. But, I have to admit that it's still not too bad for 3 weeks. Even though I haven't found the first phase to be overly limiting, I'm going to start adding some grains and fruit.

For breakfast this morning I had old-fashion oatmeal with some fresh blueberries. I've never really liked oatmeal, but after having eggs for breakfast almost every day for the last three weeks, it was a welcome change. My lunch and snacks for the day are still from phase 1. I am a little worried about dinner. My BF's mom is in town again and we're going to his sister's house tonight. Hopefully whatever she serves is SB-friendly.

No comments: