Thursday, June 10

phase 1, day 4...

Well, I got on the scale this morning. To my surprise, I was already down 2.5lbs. So, the day started on a good note. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to defrost my now-usual breakfast fare and didn't eat before leaving the house. Once I got to work, I went down to the cafeteria and made a bad decision. I bought lowfat fruit yogurt. Now, this may seen harmless enough but in the first 2 weeks of SB you aren't supposed to have any fruit and little or no yogurt. So, this will be my slip for the day. (and boy does it taste great). I'm not so worried that the scale will spike back up tomorrow morning. I'll be fine as long as it's a one time thing and I don't get any other barred snacks today.

So far, I'm really enjoying this program. The first day was hard and I felt like I was hungry every second. But, since then I've had no problems. In fact, I can't believe that I've lost any weight with the amount of food that the phase 1 plan has you eat. I have 3 meals and 3 snack every day. I've been living on 2 meals and zero snacks for quite a while, figuring that if I'm not hungry I shouldn't eat. Guess I was wrong!

No comments: