Monday, June 7

weighing in...

This morning I stepped on the scale to get my official starting point. The official figure is 141lbs. That's down from my "holiday weight" but still not what I'd like to see. So, I'm going to try to loose 10% (about 14lbs), making the goal weight 127lbs.

On Saturday, I went to the grocery to get everything I needed to get through the first week. I probably went a little overboard in the veggie aisle, but I figured better safe than sorry. And, a lot of the stuff I got will probably keep past this week. Yesterday, I did some cooking so I won't have to spend a lot of time worry about breakfast everyday. I started my adventure this morning with breakfast. And packed my lunch and snacks for the day.

My BF has been really supportive since I told him that I'm going on SB. After the holidays we both put on weight and we've been saying that we should each loose 10lbs. He doesn't want to go on SB too but he says he'll help by cooking dinners that fit in with the recommendations. He doesn't want each of us to have to fend for our own food or cook two different meals.

No comments: