Monday, June 21

3rd week in phase 1...

I'm going to add a third week before I start on Phase 2 of SB. The last 3 days have been really bad and I found myself in situations where I couldn't eat according to the plan.

(1) Beastie Boys show -- I had chili for dinner before the show. When they announced that they were going to be late, the club ordered pizza for everyone. I had one slice of veggie and a beer to keep me entertained.
(2) Saturday we went shopping. I had breakfast and a snack before hitting the road but lunch ran late. We ended up at home-style papusaria and there were no salad/soup/healthy options. So, I ended up with a couple of tacos and a side of cassava...unfortunatley fried.
(3) Father's day -- I made my dad a lemonade cake. And, although the recipes was from cooking light, it still had a ton of sugar in the cake and frosting.

So, this morning I woke up with a headache and my stomach felt a little off. I got on the scale and have gained back a pound. I'm a little disappointed but still feel good that I lost 4lbs in 2 weeks. To make up for the bad choices I made in the last few days, I'm going to extend Phase 1 for this week. I'll start Phase 2 next week, adding in some fruit and perhaps cereal.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Ooh. Beastie Boys and free pizza. That is interesting. I'm thinking of doing this SB thing, so I'll be watching your progress with interest.