Tuesday, July 27

back to phase 1...

I had a really hard time sticking to the SBD in Florida. There's tons of fresh seafood and some great produce. Unfortunately, a lot of the restaurants around my BF's parents' house fry their fish. On night we did find a place that had a blackened seafood platter. The fish and seafood were great! But, it was served with fries, hush puppies, and a really small side salad. I ordered an extra side -- veggie of the day -- it was corn. So, once I accepted the fact that I was on vacation and that I would do damage control once I got home, I just enjoyed myself and made the best choices that I could...I also figured ice cream was necessary since it was so hot.

Well, I got home last night and this morning I got on the scale. I gained back 2.5 pounds, putting me at 135.5. So, I'm going to go back to phase 1 for a few days. Depending on how that goes, I might stay on until next week. Today, I'm pulling the book back off the shelf. I'm going to do some meal planning for the week and will probably stop for groceries on the way home from work.

No comments: