Monday, August 2

back on track...

My week back on phase one has paid off. This morning's weigh-in was 132.5! So, I'm back to phase 2. This morning I got to have a smoothie for breakfast, which was a welcome break from eggs. I enjoy having eggs for breakfast, but they take a little more effort to prepare.

This weekend, I also went to the Gap hoping to find a pair of pants to wear to work. I know that I'm in between sizes but I desperately need more pants that don't look too casual at the office. So, I tried on these on in a size 6...


And, guess what? They were a little too loose. I liked them, but the way that they fit left too much space at the waist. I was reluctant to try the size 4 in case they were much too small. I didn't buy them but I'm thinking of going back next weekend (maybe I'll try the size 4 on then).

No comments: