Monday, July 12

phase 2, day 15...

It has been a very slow week. I'm only down half a pound since last Monday. I know I should be happy to have lost anything, but it's a little discouraging.

My period started this weekend, and I think that has a lot to do with it. I've been feeling bloated and tired...not really wanting to do anything. Also, I really craved salty snacks this weekend. Unfortunately, I gave in. On Saturday, we had our friend Matt over so I made some guacamole. Well, at first I told myself that I would just have a few tortilla chips. That turned into a good ol' face full of chips. It's not that I couldn't stop myself...I just enjoyed them so much I wanted more. The next day I was still craving something crunchy but I put my foot down.

All in all, I'm happy to see that I'm down to 135.5 -- 6lbs woohoo! But, I've got to dig my heels in a little more in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: