Friday, January 9

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?
It's Friday. I have a weekend of rest to look forward to...so simple. Yet so true!

2. ...over the next week?
I'm going to pick up my knitting needles again. I can't wait to make something new!

3. ...this year?
I look forward to a year of full employment, without worrying about job instability. And, getting into the real nuts and bolts of my job.

4. ...over the next five years?
Over the next five years I look forward to becoming a woman. I'm 27 now and still act like I'm 22. In five years, I know that I'll be a much more "mature" person than I am now.

5. ...for the rest of your life?
What my life holds for me, I am not sure. I know that I have found a companion who I would like to spend the rest of my years with (my BF). I know that a large part of what I have to look forward to will be new adventures with him. (god that sounds cheesy)

No comments: