Monday, December 22

frenzy!

I'm trying to get everything done in time...really, I am! But I think I'm going to have to go into frenzy mode pretty soon. I tried to work really hard this weekend but after a point I just couldn't take it anymore. Yesterday, I realized that I had been working my fingers to the bone for everyone else in my life. I just needed to do something for me! So, I took a long luxury shower and did a number on my hair. An hour and a half later, I was ready to face the world again...and will have good hair all week!

Once I was refreshed, I went to the grocery store and got everything I needed to make cookies. This year I'm making 5 kinds:
-chocolate chip
-oatmeal w/ cranberries (a request from my BF)
-chocolate toffee blondies
-sugar cookies
-butter cookies w/ milky centers

I was able to squeeze out 3 of the 5 last night and I'll be back in the kitchen tonight making the rest.

No comments: