Wednesday, December 10

2 down, 2 to go

I finished the second washcloth this morning over a cup of coffee. I'm going to be knitting morning noon and night until the 23rd (at least). I'm hoping to have the 4 washcloths done by the time I get my yarn order from Smiley's. I had to get some more yarn to make the hat and arm warmers for my other cousin. I'm hoping to pull off those two items within a week. I know I'm cutting it close, but I've gotta give it the ol' college try.

I also made a promise to BF that I would take a break from knitting once Christmas is over. By then I'm sure my little fingers will need a break. Of course I don't mean a full knitting shut down...I'm thinking more like a slow down. I'll probably just pick a couple of projects that I can work on the bus in the morning. I'm also thinking about joining the DC stitch 'n bitch. I recently found out that a group has started at a cafe close to my apartment on Sunday afternoons. The other knitting groups in the area meet in the suburbs on weekday nights. And, as a bonus the cafe that they go to is a place that BF likes to hang out at already so maybe we could turn it into a Sunday afternoon outing for both of us.

No comments: