Friday, October 24

to the end...

Well, it looks like I made it through another week. No more creepy crawlies Wednesday! I'm in a state of cautious optimism...and I still turn the light on in the bathroom before entering in the middle of the night.

BF is almost done with the tiling...unfortunately, it's driving him mad. If he has learned one lesson from this project, it's that he doesn't want to do any more work for our landlord. Mr. Landlord has turned out to be one of those "give him an inch and he'll take a mile" kind of people. So, the only other improvements that will be done in our apartment are those that we can take with us.

On the knitting front, I'm making a ton of headway on the Sitcom Chic. I'm hoping to finish sleeve #1 tomorrow morning and cast on for #2 in time for bus knitting Monday morning. The green that I chose is turning out to be awesome. My goal is to have the whole thing finished by the first week of November. That should give me plenty of time to make my mom's and decide what gifts I can still knit in time for christmas.

No comments: