Wednesday, October 1

i've been bad

I'm not all that good at keeping up with the blog...especially getting pictures put up! It's been close to a week since I've even thought about my blog. Argh...

Well since I'm here, I may as well tell you something...It finally got cold here in DC. Over the weekend I'm planning on breaking out all of my sweaters. Hopefully they still fit. I'm also going to be deciding on a sweater to knit for myself. I'm torn between Marsha from this Fall's Rowan magazine and the SitCom Chic (SCC) made in a wool blend. I think i'm going to end up going with the SCC unless I can find an affordable mohair blend. Heaven knows I can't afford 11 skeins at $9 a pop!

And I'm definitely going to make my mother the SCC so I might make mine first so I can work the kinks out of the pattern.

No comments: