Tuesday, October 7

New tooth Tuesday!

I've got a dentist appointment this afternoon, and assuming there's nothing wrong with my root canal, I should be able to get my crown put on. Oh, happy day! It's been a month since the accident and I've come to terms with what happened, but I still can't stand the look of it. I still feel really self-conscious when I smile or laugh around anyone who I don't know well.

Now, my one and only fear is that the crown won't match the other teeth and people will notice that. So, I almost feel a pressure to become one of those people who compulsively brush their teeth after every meal. My teeth aren't freakishly white, but they're not really yellow either. Surprisingly, I don't think it's from smoking as much as coffee...I gave up the cigs, but don't try to take my coffee!

No comments: