Tuesday, September 2

Unofficial Fall

It's the day after Labor Day and I'm supposed to believe that Summer is over. The only problem is that I woke up this morning and it was already 78 degrees when I left for work. And it was so humid, I could feel my hair take on volume the second I left the fron door...I think I've got another month before it starts feeling like fall in DC.

Well, the weekend was kind of weird. I rode my bike more this past weekend than I have in the past year. On Saturday, Andrew and I went tooling around the city. Then Sunday, I put my bike on the Metro and went up to Rockville to try to buy some new knitting needles. Unfortunately, I got all the way up there and realized that I didn't have the key to my bike lock. And, service people at AC Moore wouldn't let me leave it up front while I ran to get what I needed. I rode home empty handed and still need needles to move onto my next project. (I had planned on buying 4 sets of needles and that's the closest store to get them at without paying an arm and a leg...) Argh!

No comments: