Friday, September 12

Root Canal

Since it seems that I'm going to have to suffer the cost of fixing my tooth on my own, I have decided to go ahead and get it done as soon as possible. So, yesterday I went in for the next phase of my root canal. There wasn't too much drilling since the emergency visit that I had on Saturday already started the process. But, the feeling of having the nerve tissue out was really weird (and gross to think of). I wouldn't really feel pain, but I could feel the pressure and tugging going on.

I never considered myself a vain person, but i might from now on. I can't wait to get the crown. I feel silly saying it, but I hate to speak in public. It's only been a week and I already find myself looking for ways to hide my tooth from people. Yesterday before my appointment I went to Tryst and got a "Strawberry C Monster" except it came out more like "Sthwaberrwe thee Mon-ther." Needless to say the cashier did a doubletake...very politely, but I noticed. I have become very conscious of my teeth...and the crack isn't even that bad!

No comments: