Friday, September 12

But, I did get some knittin' done!

Once I got home from my root canal yesterday, I realized that I had a whole day to myself. So, of course, I was able to work on a lot of stuff. I finished knitting the lacey scarf...now all I have to do is block it. So this weekend when I wash towels, this baby is getting the pin-down.

I was also able to finish half (I guess it's the back) of red, red wine. It looks a lot better than the first one that I had done, so I'm going to rip that one out and re-knit it with Denise so that the two match. So, that project is still hoovering at the 50% mark. Depending on how stressful this weekend is, I might have the tank done in time to take her for a spin in Florida. It goes very quickly once you get the hang of the pattern. (I promise, I'll take a picture of this one and put it up over the weekend).
I'll probably go ahead and block the half that's done since the other half shouldn't take too long to kick out.

Miss Cleo is going nowhere. I haven't taken the time to go buy elastic, so I can't do the final piecing together.

And, I'm already looking forward to the next project. Once I'm done blocking the lacey scarf, I'm going to start a guage swatch for this ribbed shell...



This is the one that I'll probably try to take with me on the trip to Florida.

No comments: