Friday, May 21

home alone...

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My BF is going on a camping trip with one of his friends and I'm going to have full reign of the apartment! It's weird...I really love my BF and living with him for the past year has been good, but I especially look forward to the times when he's away. (I hope that doesn't make me sound evil). I just feel like I can get mundane things done without wanting to make him feel guilty for not helping.

For instance, this weekend I am renting a car and will go to IKEA to get some new stuff for the apartment. I have to fight really hard to get him to go do this kind of stuff. I'm going to get a new dresser for myself and probably a lot of storage things for both of us. I'm also going to rearrange our bedroom...assuming that I'm able to move the furniture around myself.

I know if sounds lame, but our apartment could use a breath of fresh air running through it. Since my BF doesn't like to "deal" with this kind of thing, it's time for me to take matters into my own hands. I'm so excited!

No comments: