Friday, April 23

on vacation!

It's finally here. I've been planning this trip since January and it's finally time. I leave tomorrow morning at 11am, not too early, not too late. Last night was fairly hectic. I packed my boyfriend's suitcase...I know it sounds cheesy, but it's just better that way. He usually just throws every thing in and pushes down until he can close it. This time, since he had already laid out everything that he want to take, I just took over an neatly packed it in for him.

We also ran to the drugstore for some travel sized goodies. After that I came home an laid out my clothes. I know that I packed too much, but that's okay. My bad is smaller than his! Yup, I got everything that I wanted bring in my carry-on sized suitcase. I still feel inclined to check it. I'm also going to see if it will hold an empty travel bag to bring purchases home.

I am just so excited. Since I don't know if I'll be able to blog, I will say au revoir! I'll see you in about 10 days.

No comments: