Wednesday, April 14

birthday celebration draws to a close...

Actually, it was over before it started. But, as a recap. I ate out almost every night for the last week, including a super fancy birthday dinner at a restaurant called Palena. It's run by an ex-White House chef and and pastry chef. Fabulous!

Friday night I went and had a couple afternoon drinks by myself. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed a sunny afternoon and cocktails. On Saturday, we finally went to Toys R Us and it ended up being my lucky day. Hoops were buy one, get one free!

That night we had Thai for dinner...and a couple of fru fru drinks. You know, the ones with funny names and fruity flavors. Than a bit of pinball at the Black Cat.

And now, the celebration is over. My BF's gift to me came yesterday. I'm the proud owner of a new sewing machine. As Anne (my BF's sister) said, "If I didn't know you better I might think there was something wrong with you." I know that I'm into really "domestic" things, but I'm not girly!

No comments: