Monday, April 19

finally spring...

The weather took a great turn this weekend and all of a sudden I feel like I'm in the middle of Spring! Lots of sunshine and heat. I love this weather.

So, yesterday my BF and I went for a walk. Originally we just wanted to get out of the house for a bit. We ended up on a trek down to Georgetown instead. That's about 3 miles. Check out our route:



Once we got there, we got a bite to eat and then contemplated what to do with the rest of the afternoon. In general we dislike Georgetown. And, since it was such a nice day, there were way too many people in the shops. So, we decided to start walking back, with a quick stop at Fresh Fields to get stuff for dinner. When it was all said an done, we had gone for a 4 hour stroll!

Needless to say, I got my exercise for the day!

No comments: