Wednesday, July 9

Day 3 without a dryer. I was able to do a load of laudry yesterday, but my apartment doesn't allow too much space to hang things to dry. The heavier items were still wet this morning but hopefully by the time I get home tonight they'll be dry...Then, shampoo, rince, repeat.

So, I'm going to joint a new knitAlong...I'm becoming obsessed with knitting even more. Especially since I have what one might call a stash growing in my closet. The mercerized cotton that I had bought to make the Straight Neck Pullover can't be made to fit the desired guage so it looks like I'm going to have to pick another project. I'm going to join the Cleo knit along...assuming I can make the yarn bend to my will. I'm going to do a quick swatch tonight and hopefully start by the end of this week.

No comments: