Wednesday, June 18

So, the week is half over. If only this rain were over...it seems like it's been raining for the last month, straight. And, the ceiling in my livingroom sprang a leak again, even though my landlord was just out last weekend working on it. I guess I'll have to live a few more days with buckets all over the place.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because I'm getting out of DC...at least for a couple of days. I recently got back in touch with a friend from college and I'm dashing up to Philly so I can see her before she moves to Chicago. Complicated, huh?

I'm almost done with the first half of the skirt. I should have time this weekend to put up some pix. And, with all the time I'll have riding the bus, I should be able to kick out the second half. Finishing an item in little over a week will be a record for me...especially if I finish it and really like wearing it.

No comments: