Thursday, June 19

Alright, have you ever gone to an ATM and had it not give you money but still debit your account? Well, up until today neither had I! Today at lunch I went to get cash...and since I know I'm going out of town this weekend I wanted to take out some extra. Unfortunately, the ATM didn't hold up its end of the bargain! I got a receipt but no money.

I quickly went inside (very glad that the branch was open). I was told that the machine wouldn't be counted/audited until next Tuesday! That's right I get to wait all weekend to see if the machine has a record of shorting me my money! The branch manager tried to be as nice as possible, but there's really nothing that you can say to someone who just had $160 bucks *taken* from them by a stupid machine. And, he couldn't even tell me what would happen if the machine thought that there was no error!

So, now I'm left to wait...and I hate waiting!

No comments: