Tuesday, June 24

Oh happy day...It finally stopped raining here. It was super nice yesterday and now we're on to the 90 degree days that I've been waiting for. You've got to understand something...I grew up in DC. I look forward to the "dog days". It makes me really feel alive. (ever wonder why the things that make you miserable make you feel alive?)

So, my weekend was pretty cool. The bus segments of the trip sucked. 1) It ended up taking 3 and a half hours to make it Philly on Friday night. 2) The bus coming back was over an hour late leaving and 2) drag-queen-looking-ghetto-ho's got on in B'more...No, I was not shocked.

I've completed the first half of my skirt. The "picot point" edge was really hard to figure out at first. Once I got the hang of it things went faster...but now, I'm not so sure how much I like the points. Maybe once I get a chance to steam the thing they will hang a little better. I'm going to start the other half tonight while I watch City of Lost Children.

No comments: