Monday, August 16

still shrinking...

I know it's been a while since I've checked in. I haven't ditched the SBD. I'm stuck in a bit of a plateau so have been trying not to harp on it. I know it will take a while to get the last few pounds off, so I'm going to be patient and just stick to the plan. Today I'm at 131 lbs and I feel great. I have planned out all of my dinners this week. That way my BF can help with the cooking. And, I have plenty of snacks and fruit to take to work.

This weekend, I went out for sushi. I know I'm not supposed to but I had the sushi rice, it was well worth it! Saturday we had Thai...I had a couple of beers. Also worth it. What can I say? I'm not perfect. Hey, what's the point of being on a diet and changing my daily eating habits if I can't have a "treat" every now and again?

The one cool thing that I've noticed is that I don't get as bloated around this time of the month. I used to get on the scale and see it jump up close to 5 lbs, but not this month. I think the scale may have climbed 1.0-1.5 lbs this time around.

No comments: