Thursday, August 19

i broke 130 today...

So, today was the day for my mid-week weigh-in. Imagine my surprise when I saw 129.5. I was surprised simply because I feel like I've been eating very badly this week. I don't think I've had enough vegetables and a little too much starch. But, I guess somehow it worked for me.

Now I'm 2.5 lbs away from my goal. I'm really excited but I'm also trying to decide whether I should try to get down to an even 125. I know that I'm slimmer because all of my clothes are starting to hang on me...(This weekend I'm buying a new belt)...But, I'm not in the shape that I was hoping for. Once I get my goal weight I'm going to sign up for a yoga class. It's something that I've wanted to do for a while and I think it would be the perfect reward for the effort I'm putting in.

Anyway, I'm faced with another challenging weekend. I never really celebrated my BF's birthday (which was the 11th) because his mom was in town. So, we're going to make up for that this week. Also, I have a friend coming in town for the weekend. I think I will be alright when it comes to food choices, but I know I'm going to have way too many drinks.

No comments: