Tuesday, March 2

pack rat...

There's not other word for it. I love to hold on to clothes...The kind of stuff that you find at the thrift store for a buck. So, at this point I've got tons of really fun vintage clothes. Some that fit really well and some that don't. And, I really hate to get rid of this stuff but it's taking up way too much space in my closet.

I did get rid of a big bag of old, out-of-date clothes this weekend. My BF and I went to a Village Thrift on Saturday morning. The bag has been sitting in my closet since we first moved in together. And, although I was tempted to take a couple of items out I resisted. I also got rid of a pair of shoes that I haven't worn in years.

And, of course, while I was there I picked up some new digs. I got a couple of cute slips, one of them is orange. I figure it can add just a splash of sass to skirts this spring. I also got a couple of tops and a dress.

**Oh, and I'm giving myself 5 pts toward my resolution to straighten up my closet since I got rid of that stuff.**

No comments: