Monday, March 22

another monday morning...

I'm off to a very slow start this today. I really feel drained, and I'm still having a hard time focusing on any thing. I really have to get it together though.

I had a pretty productive weekend. On Saturday, my BF and I made some headway on the front closet. I was able to get him to reorganize his camping/outdoor gear. Now, it takes up a little less space. Also, we got rid of some books and old cassette tapes as well. Then, we were able to move some of his luggage, putting it under the bed. So, now we have a closet that you can see into. And, there's probably a good amount of space to hang things like out of season coats. Next, I'm going to move all of my things that are stored in the 2nd BR into that closet.

The Spring Fling has begun.

No comments: