Tuesday, March 16

more active...

As you may recall, becoming more active was one of my resolutions for the year. Well, it's starting to work! Last Saturday my BF and I went for a bike ride. We made it all the way from our place to Old Town Alexandria. That's about 10 miles, and we did it in about 1hr 15 min.



My BF had never been to Old Town so it was about time he saw what it was about. There's really only one way to describe Old Town, quaint. It's not cool hip. So, we walked around for a bit and had lunch. Then we took the Metro back home.

I did talk him into going to the new yarn shop that opened up. I just checked out the space figuring I can go back by myself for their grand opening in a couple of weeks. It space is cute...even though I don't really like the pink theme. And the selection seemed pretty good.

No comments: