Friday, January 13

52 bites...

Recently, I've been looking ways to be more organized. The more I think about it, I also want to find ways of being more productive as well. I'm in the rut of waiting until the weekend to get things done around the house. Unfortunately, that means that a large amount of the weekend is spend cleaning the house instead of having fun with family and friends.

I've been reading the Simple Mom blog for a few years now. I've even read Tsh's book. Unfortunately, I haven't made it a priority to implement the great ideas that she has. Well, recently Tsh released an e-book called One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler. It contains some of the same information found in the Organized Simplicity book and on the blog, but it's set up as 52 small projects that can be executed one at a time and in any order. I'm going to use this little book to help reach my resolution to be more organized.

No comments: