Thursday, March 17

trouble in kitty heaven...

Last night my BF had a horrible cough and trouble breathing. He knew that he was mildly allergic to cats when we agreed to look for a kitten. We have stayed with friends that have cats and usually the most severe reaction has been some sneezing and watery eyes. I've never seen him wheeze or cough.

I feel really bad for him right now because he's trying to stay in good spirits. But, in the back of my mind, I'm also worried about having to give up Auggie. We haven't even had her a month, but I feel very connect to her. BF also loves having her. As a matter of fact, while he was having a coughing attack last night, he was still trying to stroke and play with her.

He says it's going to work out...I just can't really see how. It might be time to consider giving Ms Auggie a full bath.

No comments: