Friday, February 6

resolution update...

I really am a good friend - I mailed my friend Jill my extra copy of Interweave's winter edition. I ended up with a 2nd copy because my aunt got me a subscription for x-mas. (by the way I think I'm going to try to make this 1% for each good dead this year. hopefully it won't take too long to get to 100! So, I'm going to add 1% for the ReadyMade subscription I gave my friend Matt.)

Sporty - borrowed Winsor Pilates from Anne, did the 20-minute work out twice this week...doesn't count for any thing yet but I'm going to give myself 5% for each week I do a rountine 3 times in that week. does that make sense?) So far I like it because it's not too intense, yet the aching later lets you know that your muscles have been working.

Coming out of the closet - I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my tee shirts. I'd love to think of something crafty that shows off the logos and whatnot. Also, I've begun the hem on my new jeans that will round out the pants/jeans chapters.

No comments: