Monday, February 23

crappy weekend!

Friday night I went out to dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in the city. It's small quiet and the food is usually really good and reasonably priced. And, as usual, I enjoyed my meal. Unfortunately, the next day as my BF and I were getting ready to venture out of the house, things started to "not sit well." I had just finished eating some breakfast, but I don't think that the eggs could have turned my stomach in a matter of minutes.

So, I spent the next few hours in pain while my body purged the bad parts. And, since we had plans for dinner, I was hoping that it would all pass by 7pm. By the time we left for dinner I thought things were alright...but, I guess Ethiopian proved to be a touch too exotic for my sensitive stomach. My BF and I ended up hopping into a cab directly after dinner and I went home and called it a night.

Thankfully my stomach had gotten back to normal by Sunday morning, 'cos I had plans to take my Mom to Brunch @ The Castle.

No comments: